I attended club fest and I saw various clubs and organizations that I'm interested in. Although i would like to join, I'm unable due to schedule conflicts and financial issues.
The first club that stood out the most to me was the hapkido club. To me it stood out the most because I've heard about it before from a couple friends. I would join this club because I find this type of martial art interesting.
Project D.R.E.A.M.S. is another organization that stood out. This organization stood out to me because I've been involved with this before. I was part of project D.R.E.A.M.S. my senior year of high school and I had a lot of fun. I was planning on joining, but in order to do so I need a G.P.A. I might join next year when I have one.
Another club that stood out to me was the Cuffs club. I remember it because it was something unusuall and very unexpected. Clubfest was a lot of fun. I learned a lot of new info about Iowa State and it's different clubs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment